Affirmative and silent cyber coverage in traditional insurance policies: Qualitative content analysis of selected insurance products from the German insurance market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Eling & Werner Schnell, 2016. "What do we know about cyber risk and cyber risk insurance?," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(5), pages 474-491, November.
- Daniel Woods & Andrew Simpson, 2017. "Policy measures and cyber insurance: a framework," Journal of Cyber Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 209-226, May.
- Tonn, Gina & Kesan, Jay P. & Zhang, Linfeng & Czajkowski, Jeffrey, 2019. "Cyber risk and insurance for transportation infrastructure," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 103-114.
- Shackelford, Scott J., 2012. "Should your firm invest in cyber risk insurance?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 349-356.
- Mark Camillo, 2017. "Cyber risk and the changing role of insurance," Journal of Cyber Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 53-63, January.
- Mojtaba Vaismoradi & Hannele Turunen & Terese Bondas, 2013. "Content analysis and thematic analysis: Implications for conducting a qualitative descriptive study," Nursing & Health Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 15(3), pages 398-405, September.
- Michael Mainelli, 2012. "Learn from insurance: cyber bore," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 100-102, December.
- Martin Eling & Jingjing Zhu, 2018. "Which Insurers Write Cyber Insurance? Evidence from the U.S. Property and Casualty Insurance Industry," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 22-56.
- Zeinab Amin, 2019. "A practical road map for assessing cyber risk," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 32-43, January.
- David Moher & Alessandro Liberati & Jennifer Tetzlaff & Douglas G Altman & The PRISMA Group, 2009. "Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-6, July.
- Tajudeen Olalekan Yusuf, 2011. "Brokers' incentives and conflicts of interest in the control of opportunism," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(3), pages 168-181, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Xiaoying Xie & Charles Lee & Martin Eling, 2020. "Cyber insurance offering and performance: an analysis of the U.S. cyber insurance market," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 45(4), pages 690-736, October.
- Xiaoying Xie & Charles Lee & Martin Eling, 0. "Cyber insurance offering and performance: an analysis of the U.S. cyber insurance market," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 0, pages 1-47.
- Ulrik Franke, 2020. "IT service outage cost: case study and implications for cyber insurance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 45(4), pages 760-784, October.
- Tonn, Gina & Reilly, Allison & Czajkowski, Jeffrey & Ghaedi, Hamed & Kunreuther, Howard, 2021. "U.S. transportation infrastructure resilience: Influences of insurance, incentives, and public assistance," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 108-119.
- Ulrik Franke, 0. "IT service outage cost: case study and implications for cyber insurance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Caroline Hillairet & Olivier Lopez, 2020. "Propagation of cyber incidents in an insurance portfolio: counting processes combined with compartmental epidemiological models," Working Papers hal-02564462, HAL.
- Guido Smidt & Wouter Botzen, 2018. "Perceptions of Corporate Cyber Risks and Insurance Decision-Making," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 43(2), pages 239-274, April.
- Zhen-Jie Wu & Yuan Lin & Jun Xiao & Liu-Cheng Wu & Jun-Gang Liu, 2014. "Clinical Significance of Colonoscopy in Patients with Upper Gastrointestinal Polyps and Neoplasms: A Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(3), pages 1-8, March.
- Sabrina Cavallo & Karine Toupin April & Viviane Grandpierre & Annette Majnemer & Debbie Ehrmann Feldman, 2014. "Leisure in Children and Adolescents with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(10), pages 1-10, October.
- Huijing Chen & Hui Feng & Lulu Liao & Xinyin Wu & Yinan Zhao & Mingyue Hu & Hui Li & Hengyu Hu & Xiufen Yang, 2020. "Evaluation of quality improvement intervention with nurse training in nursing homes: A systematic review," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 29(15-16), pages 2788-2800, August.
- Elizabeth T Cafiero-Fonseca & Andrew Stawasz & Sydney T Johnson & Reiko Sato & David E Bloom, 2017. "The full benefits of adult pneumococcal vaccination: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Xue-Ying Xu & Hong Kong & Rui-Xiang Song & Yu-Han Zhai & Xiao-Fei Wu & Wen-Si Ai & Hong-Bo Liu, 2014. "The Effectiveness of Noninvasive Biomarkers to Predict Hepatitis B-Related Significant Fibrosis and Cirrhosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Test Accuracy," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Chao Tang & Tian-Song Zhang & Liang-Fu Zhou, 2014. "Risk Factors for Rebleeding of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(6), pages 1-6, June.
- Bishal Mohindru & David Turner & Tracey Sach & Diana Bilton & Siobhan Carr & Olga Archangelidi & Arjun Bhadhuri & Jennifer A. Whitty, 2020. "Health State Utility Data in Cystic Fibrosis: A Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Subramaniam, Mega & Pang, Natalie & Morehouse, Shandra & Asgarali-Hoffman, S. Nisa, 2020. "Examining vulnerability in youth digital information practices scholarship: What are we missing or exhausting?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Pelai, Ricardo & Hagerman, Shannon M. & Kozak, Robert, 2020. "Biotechnologies in agriculture and forestry: Governance insights from a comparative systematic review of barriers and recommendations," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C).
- Saïd Echchakoui, 2020. "Why and how to merge Scopus and Web of Science during bibliometric analysis: the case of sales force literature from 1912 to 2019," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(3), pages 165-184, September.
- Johannes Dahlke & Kristina Bogner & Matthias Mueller & Thomas Berger & Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger, 2020. "Is the Juice Worth the Squeeze? Machine Learning (ML) In and For Agent-Based Modelling (ABM)," Papers 2003.11985, arXiv.org.
- Vuong, Quan-Hoang & Huyen, Nguyen Thanh Thanh & Pham, Thanh-Hang & Phuong, Luong Anh & Nguyen, Minh-Hoang, 2020. "Mapping the intellectual and conceptual structure of research on gender issues in the family business: A bibliometric review," OSF Preprints jgnrw, Center for Open Science.
- Maider Belintxon & Nisha Dogra & Paula McGee & Maria Jesus Pumar‐Mendez & Olga Lopez‐Dicastillo, 2020. "Encounters between children's nurses and culturally diverse parents in primary health care," Nursing & Health Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(2), pages 273-282, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCyber insurance; Traditional insurance policies; Cyber risk; Silent cyber coverage; Affirmative cyber coverage; Silent cyber;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:45:y:2020:i:4:d:10.1057_s41288-020-00183-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.