A Note on Risk Aversion, Prudence and Portfolio Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2010. "A Note on Risk Aversion, Prudence and Portfolio Insurance," Post-Print hal-01833054, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Naguez & J. L. Prigent, 2017.
"Optimal portfolio positioning within generalized Johnson distributions,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 1037-1055, July.
- Naceur Naguez & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Optimal Portfolio Positioning within Generalized Johnson Distributions," Working Papers 2014-336, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc, 2016.
"Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 278-291.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2016. "Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints," Post-Print hal-01833070, HAL.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunette, Marielle & Jacob, Julien, 2019.
"Risk aversion, prudence and temperance: An experiment in gain and loss,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 174-189.
- Marielle Brunette & Julien Jacob, 2019. "Risk aversion, prudence and temperance: an experiment in gain and loss," Post-Print hal-02114762, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:81-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.