Self-Insurance and Self-Protection: A Nonexpected Utility Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2015.
"The tenuous relationship between effort and performance pay,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 32-39.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/11, University of Stavanger.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," Discussion Papers 2012/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:230-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Brandtner, 2016. "Spektrale Risikomaße: Konzeption, betriebswirtschaftliche Anwendungen und Fallstricke," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(2), pages 75-115, April.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Pradhan, Shailee, 2016. "Can Group Incentives Alleviate Moral Hazard? The Role of Pro-Social Preferences," Working Papers on Finance 1610, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Nov 2016.
- François Maréchal, 2009. "Prevention of diseases and preventive co-payment rate," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2333-2342.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:genrir:v:18:y:1993:i:2:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.