Agrifood Inequalities: Globalization and localization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Gao, Oliver H., 2010. "The Costs of Increased Localization for a Multiple-Product Food Supply Chain: Dairy in the United States," Working Papers 126967, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Gao, Oliver H., 2011. "The costs of increased localization for a multiple-product food supply chain: Dairy in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 300-310, April.
- Federica Monaco & Ingo Zasada & Dirk Wascher & Matjaž Glavan & Marina Pintar & Ulrich Schmutz & Chiara Mazzocchi & Stefano Corsi & Guido Sali, 2017. "Food Production and Consumption: City Regions between Localism, Agricultural Land Displacement, and Economic Competitiveness," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Daniel Block & Noel Chávez & Erika Allen & Dinah Ramirez, 2012. "Food sovereignty, urban food access, and food activism: contemplating the connections through examples from Chicago," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(2), pages 203-215, June.
- Ryan Gunderson, 2014. "Problems with the defetishization thesis: ethical consumerism, alternative food systems, and commodity fetishism," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(1), pages 109-117, March.
- Robbins, M.J., 2013. "Locating food sovereignty: geographical and sectoral distance in the global food system," ISS Working Papers - General Series 557, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:49:y:2018:i:2:p:437-460 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:develp:v:51:y:2008:i:4:p:534-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.