Short-Time Working Arrangements in France During the Crisis: An Empirical Analysis of Firms and Employees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Cahuc & Sandra Nevoux, 2019. "Inefficient Short-Time Work," Sciences Po publications 2019-03, Sciences Po.
- Björn Brey & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2016.
"The extension of short-time work schemes during the Great Recession: A story of success?,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2016-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hertweck, Matthias Sebastian & Brey, Björn, 2016. "The Extension of Short-time Work Schemes during the Great Recession: A Story of Success?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145795, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Nevoux, Sandra, 2017. "Inefficient Short-Time Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 12269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Cahuc & Sandra Nevoux, 2019. "Inefficient Short-Time Work," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Josef C Brada & Marcello Signorelli, 2012. "Comparing Labor Market Performance: Some Stylized Facts and Key Findings," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(2), pages 231-250, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:54:y:2012:i:2:p:299-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.