A Decision Making Method for Educational Management Based on Distance Measures = Toma de decisiones en procesos de gestión de la educación basados en las medidas de distancia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Canós, L. & Liern, V., 2008. "Soft computing-based aggregation methods for human resource management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 669-681, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision making; selection of studies plan; uncertainty; Minkowski distance; aggregation operators; toma de decisiones; selección de plan de estudios; incertidumbre; distancia de Minkowski; operadores de agregación;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:rmcpee:v:8:y:2009:i:1:p:29-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.