Impact of Intelligent Modern Technologies in Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2009. "Renewal marketing management in public and business organizations," MPRA Paper 25128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolae Al. Pop & Anca-Daniela Vl?doi, 2009. "The marketer-a complex specialist, a man of concept, decision and action," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 9-20, February.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2009. "The increasing importance of public marketing: Explanations, applications and limits of marketing within public administration," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 197-212, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corina SBUGHEA, 2016. "Simulation of the Production Process Dynamics using Vensim and Stella," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 45-52.
More about this item
Keywordsintelligent agent; SEC; XBRL; web reporting and auditing.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xii:y:2012:i:12:p:580-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .