REIT modified duration and convexity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Barbara Petracci & Massimo Spisni, 2013. "NAV discount in REITs: the role of expert assessors," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 194-198, February.
- Jinliang Li & Liang Lei, 2011. "Determinants and information of REIT pricing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1501-1505.
- Ling T. He, & James. R. Webb & Neil Myer, 2003. "Interest Rate Sensitivities of REIT Returns," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21.
- Glenn R. Mueller & Keith R. Pauley, 1995. "The Effect of Interest-Rate Movements on Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 319-326.
- Yuming Li & Ko Wang, 1995. "The Predictability of REIT Returns and Market Segmentatio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(4), pages 471-482.
- Thomas E. McCue & John L. Kling, 1994. "Real Estate Returns and the Macroeconomy: Some Empirical Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trust," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 277-288.
- Allen, Marcus T & Madura, Jeff & Springer, Thomas M, 2000. "REIT Characteristics and the Sensitivity of REIT Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 141-152, September.
- K.C. Chen & Daniel D. Tzang, 1988. "Interest-Rate Sensitivity of Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(3), pages 13-22.
- Carlos Ortiz & Charles Stone & Anne Zissu, 2008. "Fixed income securities with a zero Macaulay duration: senior life settlements," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 205-207.
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2007. "A duration-based equity premium," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 409-414.
- Donald Smith, 2010. "Bond portfolio duration, cash flow dispersion and convexity," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(17), pages 1669-1672.
- Swanson, Zane & Theis, John & Casey, K Michael, 2002. "REIT Risk Premium Sensitivity and Interest Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 319-330, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ove:journl:aid:9522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco J. Delgado) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deovies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.