REIT Characteristics and the Sensitivity of REIT Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Vassilios Babalos & Fotini Economou & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Real Estate Markets and Uncertainty Shocks: A Variance Causality Approach," Working Papers 201436, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chien-Yun Chang & Jian-Hsin Chou & Hung-Gay Fung, 2012. "Time dependent behavior of the Asian and the US REITs around the subprime crisis," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 282-303, April.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2018:y:2018:i:3:id:212:p:21-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalya Delcoure & Ross Dickens, 2004. "REIT and REOC Systematic Risk Sensitivity," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 26(3), pages 237-254.
- Hui-Na Lin & Wo-Chiang Lee, 2015. "Threshold Effects in the Relationships of REITs and Other Financial Securities in Developed Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 426-438, March.
- repec:ire:issued:v:21:n:01:2018:p:41-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:57:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9630-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuela Giacomini & David Ling & Andy Naranjo, 2015. "Leverage and Returns: A Cross-Country Analysis of Public Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 125-159, August.
- Robert Edelstein & Branko Urošević & Nicholas Wonder, 2005. "Ownership Dynamics of REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 447-466, June.
- Chris Brooks & Sotiris Tsolacos, 2001. "International Evidence of the Predictability of Prices of Securititised Real Estate Assets: Econometric Models versus Neural Networks," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Eric J. Higgins & Richard L. Ott & Robert A. Van Ness, 2006. "The Information Content of the 1999 Announcement of Funds from Operations (FFO) Changes for Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 241-256.
- Chee Seng Cheong & Patrick J. Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2009. "An analysis of the long-run impact of fixed income and equity market performance on Australian and UK securitised property markets," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 259-276, April.
- Randy Anderson & Justin Benefield & Matthew Hurst, 2015. "Property-type diversification and REIT performance: an analysis of operating performance and abnormal returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 48-74, January.
- Cheong, Chee Seng & Gerlach, Richard & Stevenson, Simon & Wilson, Patrick J. & Zurbruegg, Ralf, 2009. "Equity and fixed income markets as drivers of securitised real estate," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 103-111, April.
- Don Bredin & Gerard O’Reilly & Simon Stevenson, 2007. "Monetary Shocks and REIT Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 315-331, October.
- Ping Cheng & Stephen E. Roulac, 2007. "REIT Characteristics and Predictability," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 23-41.
- Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Barbara Petracci & Massimo Spisni, 2012. "REIT modified duration and convexity," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 1-7.
- Tsai, Ming-Shann & Chiang, Shu-Ling, 2013. "The asymmetric price adjustment between REIT and stock markets in Asia-Pacific markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 91-99.
- Yuen-Meng Wong, 2016. "Malaysia REITs: First Decade Development and Returns Characteristics," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 371-409.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2011. "The nonlinear effects of expected and unexpected components of monetary policy on the dynamics of REIT returns," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 911-920, May.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:57:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9562-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexey Akimov & Simon Stevenson & Maxim Zagonov, 2015. "Public Real Estate and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Cross-Country Study," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 503-540, November.
- repec:ire:issued:v:21:n:02:2018:p:169-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:1-21:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:21:y:2000:i:2:p:141-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.