To Mitigate or to Adapt: Is that the Question? Observations on an Appropriate Response to the Climate Change Challenge to Development Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yacov Tsur & Cees Withagen, 2013. "Preparing for catastrophic climate change," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 225-239, November.
- de Zeeuw, Aart & Zemel, Amos, 2012.
"Regime shifts and uncertainty in pollution control,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 939-950.
- Aart de Zeeuw & Amos Zemel, 2012. "Regime Shifts and Uncertainty in Pollution Control," CESifo Working Paper Series 3697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thierry Bréchet & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013.
"Adaptation and Mitigation in Long-term Climate Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(2), pages 217-243, June.
- BRECHET, Thierry & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, 2013. "Adaptation and mitigation in long-term climate policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2479, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anne T. Kuriakose & Rasmus Heltberg & William Wiseman & Cecilia Costella & Rachel Cipryk & Sabine Cornelius, 2013.
"Climate-Responsive Social Protection,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 19-34, November.
- Kuriakose, Anne T. & Heltberg, Rasmus & Heltberg, Rasmus & Wiseman, William & Costella, Cecilia & Cipryk, Rachel & Cornelius, Sabine, 2012. "Climate responsive social protection," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 67614, The World Bank.
- Strand, Jon, 2014.
"Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 43-49.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5724, The World Bank.
- Franck Lecocq & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2012.
"Unspoken ethical issues in the climate affair: Insights from a theoretical analysis of negotiation mandates,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 445-471, February.
- Franck Lecocq & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2012. "Unspoken ethical issues in the climate affair: Insights from a theoretical analysis of negotiation mandates," Post-Print hal-00716658, HAL.
- García-León, David, 2016.
"Adapting to Climate Change: an Analysis under Uncertainty,"
EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
232216, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- David García-León, 2016. "Adapting to Climate Change: an Analysis under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2016.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aurélie Méjean & Franck Lecocq & Yacob Mulugetta, 2015.
"Equity, burden sharing and development pathways: reframing international climate negotiations,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 387-402, November.
- A. Mejean & F. Lecocq & Y. Mulugetta, 2015. "Equity, burden sharing and development pathways: reframing international climate negotiations," Post-Print hal-01239780, HAL.
- Brechet, Thierry & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, 2010. "Adaptation and mitigation in long-term climate policies," CORE Discussion Papers 2010065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sarah Harper, 2013. "Population–Environment Interactions: European Migration, Population Composition and Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(4), pages 525-541, August.
- Nkegbe, Paul Kwame & Kuunibe, Naasegnibe, 2014. "Climate variability and household welfare in northern Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2012. "Addressing the climate change sustainable development nexus: the role of multi-stakeholder partnerships," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00707337, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:25:y:2010:i:2:p:295-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.