The Trade Restrictiveness of the Multi-fibre Arrangement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1993. "The Trade Restrictiveness Of The Multi-Fibre Arrangement," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 252, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fugazza & Alain McLaren, 2014.
"Market Access, Export Performance and Survival: Evidence from Peruvian Firms,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 599-624, August.
- Marco Fugazza & Alain McLaren, 2013. "Market Access, Export performance and Survival: Evidence from Peruvian Firms," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13021, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Marco Fugazza & Alain McLaren, 2013. "Market Access, Export Performance And Survival: Evidence From Peruvian Firms," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 58, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H., 1997. "Measuring protection: a cautionary tale," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 169-183, June.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Anderson, James E., 1997.
"Revenue Neutral Trade Reform with Many Households, Quotas and Tariffs,"
626, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- James E. Anderson, 1997. "Revenue Neutral Trade Reform with Many Households, Quotas and Tariffs," NBER Working Papers 6181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, J-E, 1997. "Revenue Neutral Trade Reform With Many Households, Quotas and Tariffs," Papers 626, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1995.
"Estimating the effects of trade policy,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1553-1595
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," Department of Economics 95-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2004. "Estimating The Effects Of Trade Policy," Working Papers 9510, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," Papers 95-10, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 5051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Youssef Chahed & Luca Salvatici, 2002.
"La baisse de la protection douanière dans l'Uruguay Round : le cas de l'agriculture dans l'Union européenne, au Canada et aux États-Unis,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 154(3), pages 107-122.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Youssef Chahed & Luca Salvatici, 2002. "La baisse de la protection douanière dans l'Uruguay Round : le cas de l'agriculture dans l'Union européenne, au Canada et aux États-Unis," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 154(3), pages 107-122.
- Anderson, James E, 1998. "Trade Restrictiveness Benchmarks," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1111-1125, July.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Non-Tariff Barriers in Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Papers 1206, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:8:y:1994:i:2:p:171-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.