Empirical Evidence on Satisfaction with Privatization in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Céline Bonnet & Pierre Dubois & Stephane Straub & David Martimort, 2012. "Empirical Evidence on Satisfaction with Privatization in Latin America," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813167, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:51:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9320-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond P. Guiteras & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2015.
"Does Development Aid Undermine Political Accountability? Leader and Constituent Responses to a Large-Scale Intervention,"
NBER Working Papers
21434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond P Guiteras & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2016. "Does Development Aid Undermine Political Accountability? Leader and Constituent Responses to a Large-Scale Intervention," Working Papers id:11271, eSocialSciences.
- Dong, Quan & Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Corruption and decisions on opening up markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 23-29.
- Germán Reyes & Leonardo Gasparini, 2017. "Perceptions of Distributive Justice in Latin America During a Period of Falling Inequality," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0209, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:26:y:2012:i:1:p:1-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.