Micro-Level Estimation of Child Undernutrition Indicators in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2013.
"Geographic decomposition of inequality in health and wealth: evidence from Cambodia,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(3), pages 373-392, September.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2007. "Geographic Decomposition of Inequality in Health and Wealth : Evidence from Cambodia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22418, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2007. "Geographic Decomposition of Inequality in Health and Wealth: Evidence from Cambodia," Working Papers 24-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Carletto,Calogero & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Carletto,Calogero, 2017.
"Data gaps, data incomparability, and data imputation : a review of poverty measurement methods for data-scarce environments,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8282, The World Bank.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Jolliffe, Dean & Carletto, Calogero, 2018. "Data Gaps, Data Incomparability, and Data Imputation: A Review of Poverty Measurement Methods for Data-Scarce Environments," GLO Discussion Paper Series 179, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Buehler, Dorothee C. & Hartje, Rebecca C. & Grote, Ulrike, 2016. "Don’t Forget about the Children – Latent Food Insecurity in Rural Cambodia," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236333, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:18:y:2017:i:2:p:329-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferre, Celine & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2010.
"Is there a metropolitan bias ? the inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5508, The World Bank.
- Céline Ferré & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw, 2011. "Is there a metropolitan bias? The inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries," Working Papers 192, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Elbers, Chris & van der Weide, Roy, 2014. "Estimation of normal mixtures in a nested error model with an application to small area estimation of poverty and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6962, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:24:y:2010:i:3:p:520-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.