Regulated Efficiency, World Trade Organization Accession, and the Motor Vehicle Sector in China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Francois, Joseph & Spinanger, Dean, 2004. "Regulated Efficiency, World Trade Organization Accession and the Motor Vehicle Sector in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph F. Francois & Dean Spinanger, 2004. "Regulated Efficiency, World Trade Organization Accession, and the Motor Vehicle Sector in China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-049/2, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Terrie Walmsley, 2005. "Impact of China's WTO Accession on East Asia," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 261-277, April.
- Kym Anderson & Jikun Huang & Elena Ianchovichina, 2002.
"Impact of ChinaÂ’s WTO Accession on Farm-Nonfarm Income Inequality and Rural Poverty,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2002-11, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004. "Will China's WTO Accession Worsen Rural Poverty?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2003. "Long-run impacts of China's WTO accession on farm-nonfarm income inequality and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3052, The World Bank.
- Deqiang Liu & Yanyun Zhao, 2006. "Ownership, Foreign Investment and Productivity--A Case Study of the Automotive Industry in China," Microeconomics Working Papers 21892, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:18:y:2004:i:1:p:85-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .