Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- La hausse du taux d’épargne stimule-t-elle durablement la croissance ?
by ? in D'un champ l'autre on 2014-12-17 03:05:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Erickson, Lennart, 2009.
"Reasonable Expectations and the First Millennium Development Goal: How Much Can Aid Achieve?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1170-1181, July.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Lennart Erickson, 2007. "Reasonable Expectations and the First Millennium Development Goal: How Much Can Aid Achieve?," Discussion Papers 07-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kraay, Aart & Raddatz, Claudio, 2007. "Poverty traps, aid, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 315-347, March.
- Peter J. Montiel & Luis ServÃ©n, 2008.
"Real Exchange Rates, Saving and Growth: Is there a Link?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2010-18, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Montiel, Peter J. & Serven, Luis, 2008. "Real exchange rates, saving and growth : is there a link ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4636, The World Bank.
- Peter J. Montiel & Luis Servén, 2008. "Real Exchange Rates, Saving and Growth: Is there a Link?," Center for Development Economics 2008-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- De La Torre,Augusto & Ize,Alain, 2015. "Should Latin America save more to grow faster ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7386, The World Bank.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2003. "Private Savings in Eastern European EU-Accession Countries: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 372, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2010. "Does domestic saving cause economic growth? A time-series evidence from India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 231-253, March.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Torvik, Ragnar & Valente, Simone, 2016. "The savings multiplier," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 90-105.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2009. "Does causality technique matter to savings-growth nexus in Malaysia?," MPRA Paper 38535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:14:y:2000:i:3:p:481-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .