Economic Reform and Labor Unions: A General-Equilibrium Analysis Applied to Bangladesh and Indonesia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Chabe-Ferret & Julien Gourdon & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Tancrède Voituriez, 2007.
"Trade-Induced Changes in Economic Inequality: Assessment Issues and Policy Implications for Developing Countries,"
DT/2007/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Sylvain Chabe-Ferret & Julien Gourdon & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Tancrède Voituriez, 2011. "Trade-Induced Changes in Economic Inequality: Assessment Issues and Policy Implications for Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00557108, HAL.
- Julien GOURDON & Sylvain CHABE-FERRET & Tancrède VOITURIEZ & Mohamed Ali MAROUANI, 2007. "Trade-Induced Changes in Economic Inequality: Assessment Issues and Policy Implications for Developing Countries," Working Papers 200712, CERDI.
- Sylvain Chabe-Ferret & Julien Gourdon & M.A. Marouani & T. Voituriez, 2009. "Trade-induced Changes in Economic Inequality: Assessment Issues and Policy Implications for Developing Countries?," Post-Print hal-00404309, HAL.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Claire Salmon, 2004.
"Strikes and Political Activism of Trade Unions: Theory and Application to Bangladesh,"
Springer, vol. 119(3_4), pages 311-334, June.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Salmon, Claire, 2003. "Strikes and Political Activism of Trade Unions: Theory and Application to Bangladesh," IDEI Working Papers 166, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:413498 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"The Analytics of Segmented Labor Markets,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0529, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "The Analytics of Segmented Labor Markets," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 52, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Decaluwe, Bernard & Dissou, Yazid & Robichaud, Véronique, 1999. "Regionalization and Labour Market Rigidities in Developing Countries: A CGE Analysis of UEMOA," Cahiers de recherche 9917, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Agenor,Pierre-Richard, 2003. "The mini-integrated macroeconomic model for poverty analysis : a framework for analyzing the unemployment and poverty effects of fiscal and labor market reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3067, The World Bank.
- Rei, Diego. & Bhattacharya, Manas., 2008. "The impact of institutions and policy on informal economy in developing countries : an econometric exploration," ILO Working Papers 994134983402676, International Labour Organization.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:11:y:1997:i:1:p:145-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.