Science policy for a highly collaborative science system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A. David & Louise C. Keely, 2003.
"The Economics of Scientific Research Coalitions: Collaborative Network Formation in the Presence of Multiple Funding Agencies,"
Chapters,in: Science and Innovation, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David,P.A. & Keely,L.C., 2002. "The economics of scientific research coalitions : collaborative network formation in the presence of multiple funding agencies," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Paul A. David & Louise C. Keely, 2005. "The Economics of Scientific Research Coalitions: Collaborative Network Formation in the Presence of Multiple Funding Agencies," Public Economics 0502004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams, James D. & Black, Grant C. & Clemmons, J. Roger & Stephan, Paula E., 2005.
"Scientific teams and institutional collaborations: Evidence from U.S. universities, 1981-1999,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 259-285, April.
- James D. Adams, 2004. "Scientific Teams and Institution Collaborations: Evidence from U.S. Universities, 1981-1999," NBER Working Papers 10640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Butler, Linda, 2003. "Explaining Australia's increased share of ISI publications--the effects of a funding formula based on publication counts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, January.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1406321 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:23:y:1996:i:1:p:39-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.