Trading Costs, Liquidity, and Asset Holdings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1970. "Marginal Stockholder Tax Rates and the Clientele Effect," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 68-74.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1990.
"Ex-day behavior of japanese stock prices: New insights from new methodology,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 401-427, December.
- Fumio Hayashi & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Ex-day behavior of Japanese stock prices: new insights from new methodology," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 30, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fumio Hayashi & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Ex-Day Behavior of Japanese Stock Prices: New Insights from New Methodology," NBER Working Papers 3421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaely, Roni & Vila, Jean-Luc, 1995. "Investors' Heterogeneity, Prices, and Volume around the Ex-Dividend Day," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 171-198, June.
- Lakonishok, Josef & Vermaelen, Theo, 1986. "Tax-induced trading around ex-dividend days," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 287-319, July.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Laroque, Guy, 1990.
"Asset Pricing and Optimal Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Illiquid Durable Consumption Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 25-51, January.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Guy Laroque, 1987. "Asset Pricing and Optimal Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Illiquid Durable Consumption Goods," NBER Working Papers 2369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanford J Grossman & Guy Laroque, 2003. "Asset Pricing and Optimal Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Illiquid Durable Consumption Goods," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000803, David K. Levine.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Walkling, Ralph A., 1990. "Dividend capture in NASDAQ stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 39-65.
- Eades, Kenneth M. & Hess, Patrick J. & Kim, E. Han, 1984. "On interpreting security returns during the ex-dividend period," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-34, March.
- George M. Constantinides, 2005. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Transaction Costs," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 7, pages 207-227 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Poterba, James M., 1986. "The market valuation of cash dividends : The citizens utilities case reconsidered," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 395-405, March.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Walkling, Ralph A., 1988. "Short-term trading around ex-dividend days : Additional evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 291-298, September.
- Miller, Merton H & Scholes, Myron S, 1982. "Dividends and Taxes: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1118-1141, December.
- Barclay, Michael J., 1987. "Dividends, taxes, and common stock prices : The ex-dividend day behavior of common stock prices before the income tax," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 31-44, September.
- Litzenberger, Robert H. & Ramaswamy, Krishna, 1979. "The effect of personal taxes and dividends on capital asset prices : Theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-195, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan D. Morrison, 2004. "Competition and Information Production in Market Maker Models," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7-8), pages 1171-1190.
- Grammig, Joachim & Schiereck, Dirk & Theissen, Erik, 2001.
"Knowing me, knowing you: : Trader anonymity and informed trading in parallel markets,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 385-412, October.
- Grammig, J. & Schiereck, D. & Theissen, E., 2001. "Knowing Me, Knowing You: Trader Anonymity and Informed Trading in Parallel Markets," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35288, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Chan, Kalok & Hameed, Allaudeen & Kang, Wenjin, 2013. "Stock price synchronicity and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 414-438.
- Hargis, Kent & Ramanlal, Pradipkumar, 1998. "When Does Internationalization Enhance the Development of Domestic Stock Markets?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 263-292, July.
- Borja Amor-Tapia & Maria T. Tascon, 2016. "Separating Winners from Losers: Composite Indicators Based on Fundamentals in the European Context," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(1), pages 70-94, February.
- Yavas, Abdullah, 2001. "The immediacy service of the specialist as a coordination mechanism," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 205-221, July.
- Sebastian Dickgiesser & Christoph Kaserer, 2010.
"Market Efficiency Reloaded: Why Insider Trades do not Reveal Exploitable Information,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 302-335, August.
- Dickgiesser, Sebastian & Kaserer, Christoph, 2008. "Market efficiency reloaded: why insider trades do not reveal exploitable information," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-04, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Instefjord, Norvald, 2006. "Forecasting risk, informed speculation, and financial innovation," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 67-85, January.
- Lamoureux, Christopher G. & Schnitzlein, Charles R., 2004. "Microstructure with multiple assets: an experimental investigation into direct and indirect dealer competition," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 117-143, February.
- Bailey, Warren & Andrew Karolyi, G. & Salva, Carolina, 2006.
"The economic consequences of increased disclosure: Evidence from international cross-listings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 175-213, July.
- Bailey, Warren & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Salva, Carolina, 2004. "The Economic Consequences of Increased Disclosure:Evidence from International Cross-Listings," Working Paper Series 2004-7, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:4:y:1991:i:2:p:343-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .