Asset-Backed Securities: Costs and Benefits of "Bankruptcy Remoteness"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2015.
"Safe, or not safe? Covered bonds and Bank Fragility,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112875, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2016. "Asset encumbrance, bank funding and financial fragility," Discussion Papers 17/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2017. "Asset encumbrance, bank funding and fragility," ESRB Working Paper Series 52, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Toni Ahnert & Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & James Chapman, 2016. "Asset Encumbrance, Bank Funding and Financial Fragility," Staff Working Papers 16-16, Bank of Canada.
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2016. "Asset Encumbrance, Bank Funding, and Financial Fragility," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145782, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kim, Jeong-Bon & Song, Byron Y. & Wang, Zheng, 2017. "Special purpose entities and bank loan contracting," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 133-152.
- Aziz Jaafar & M. Shahid Ebrahim & Fatma A. Omar & Murizah Osman Salleh, 2016. "Can Islamic Injunctions Indemnify the Structural Flaws of Securitized Debt?," Working Papers 16001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Riachi, Ilham & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2015. "Investment, firm performance and securitization: Evidence from industrial companies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 17-28.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Jaafar, Aziz & Omar, Fatma A. & Salleh, Murizah Osman, 2016. "Can Islamic injunctions indemnify the structural flaws of securitized debt?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 271-286.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:76-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils Boesel & C.J.M. Kool & S. Lugo, 2016. "Do European Banks with a Covered Bond Program still issue Asset-Backed Securities for funding?," Working Papers 16-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Munirul H. Nabin & Sukanto Bhattacharya & Shuddhaswatta Rafiq, 2015. "Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS): Is It a Curse or a Blessing for the Australian Home Loan Market? A Natural Experiment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 104-120, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:4:p:1299-1335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .