Good IPOs Draw in Bad: Inelastic Banking Capacity and Hot Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Naveen Khanna & Thomas H. Noe & Ramana Sonti, 2008. "Good IPOs draw in bad: Inelastic banking capacity and hot markets," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe10, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Jie, 2011.
"IPO waves, product market competition, and the going public decision: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 382-412, August.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Jie He, 2012. "IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 12-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Shapiro, Joel, 2013. "Ratings quality over the business cycle," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 62-78.
- Fodor, Andy & Gokkaya, Sinan, 2014. "Option implied volatilities and the cost of issuing equity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 88-101.
- Boeh, Kevin & Dunbar, Craig, 2014. "IPO waves and the issuance process," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 455-473.
- Hertzel, Michael G. & Huson, Mark R. & Parrino, Robert, 2012. "Public market staging: The timing of capital infusions in newly public firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 72-90.
- Gunay, Erdal & Ursel, Nancy, 2015. "Underwriter competition in accelerated seasoned equity offerings: Evidence from Canada," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 94-110.
- Boeh, Kevin K. & Dunbar, Craig, 2016. "Underwriter deal pipeline and the pricing of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 383-399.
- Premti, Arjan & Madura, Jeff, 2013. "Motives and consequences of IPOs in cold periods," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 486-496.
More about this item
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:5:p:1873-1906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.