Conditioning Information and Variance Bounds on Pricing Kernels with Higher- Order Moments: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peñaranda, Francisco & Sentana, Enrique, 2016.
"Duality in mean-variance frontiers with conditioning information,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 762-785.
- Francisco Peñaranda & Enrique Sentana, 2007. "Duality in mean-variance frontiers with conditioning information," Economics Working Papers 1058, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peñaranda, Francisco & Sentana, Enrique, 2007. "Duality in Mean-Variance Frontiers with Conditioning Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 6566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Christoffersen & Mathieu Fournier & Kris Jacobs & Mehdi Karoui, 2015. "Option-Based Estimation of the Price of Co-Skewness and Co-Kurtosis Risk," CREATES Research Papers 2015-54, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Feunou, Bruno & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Okou, Cedric, 2015. "Downside Variance Risk Premium," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2013.
"Market skewness risk and the cross section of stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 46-68.
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2010. "Market Skewness Risk and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," Working Papers 11-18, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0627-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:151-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belén Nieto & Alfonso Novales Cinca & Gonzalo Rubio, 2011. "Variance Swaps and Intertemporal Asset Pricing," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:1:p:181-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.