An Equilibrium Model of Asset Pricing and Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibaut Mastrolia & Dylan Possamaï, 2018. "Moral Hazard Under Ambiguity," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 179(2), pages 452-500, November.
- Nengjiu Ju & Xuhu Wan, 2012. "Optimal Compensation and Pay-Performance Sensitivity in a Continuous-Time Principal-Agent Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(3), pages 641-657, March.
- Romuald Elie & Dylan Possamai, 2016. "Contracting theory with competitive interacting agents," Papers 1605.08099, arXiv.org.
- Cvitanić, Jakša & Xing, Hao, 2018. "Asset pricing under optimal contracts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 142-180.
- Hyeng Keun Koo & Gyoocheol Shim & Jaeyoung Sung, 2008. "Optimal Multi‐Agent Performance Measures For Team Contracts," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 649-667, October.
- Han, Bing & Wang, Winghai, 2005. "Institutional Investment Constraints and Stock Prices," Working Paper Series 2004-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Thibaut Mastrolia & Dylan Possamai, 2015. "Moral hazard under ambiguity," Papers 1511.03616, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Gorton, Gary B. & He, Ping & Huang, Lixin, 2014. "Agency-based asset pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 311-349.
- Dutta, Sunil & Nezlobin, Alexander, 2017. "Information disclosure, firm growth, and the cost of capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 415-431.
- Qi Zeng & Hae Won (Henny) Jung, 2014. "Optimal Contract, Ownership Structure and Asset Pricing," 2014 Meeting Papers 911, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thibaut Mastrolia & Dylan Possamaï, 0. "Moral Hazard Under Ambiguity," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-49.
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Lazrak, Ali & Wang, Tan, 2008.
"Implications of the Sharpe ratio as a performance measure in multi-period settings,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1622-1649, May.
- Ali Lazrak & Jaksa Cvitanic & Tan Wang, 2008. "Implications of Sharpe Ratio as a Performance Measure in Multi-Period Settings," Post-Print hal-00485697, HAL.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2009. "Managerial hedging, equity ownership, and firm value," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(1), pages 47-77, March.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2011.
"Institutional Trade Persistence and Long‐Term Equity Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(2), pages 635-653, April.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea & Verardo, Michela, 2007. "Institutional Trade Persistence and Long-Term Equity Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 6374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2010. "Institutional Trade Persistence and Long-term Equity Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp661, Financial Markets Group.
- Gutiérrez Arnaiz, Óscar & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2008. "Performance standards and optimal incentives," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 139-152, March.
- Misumi, Takashi & Nakamura, Hisashi & Takaoka, Koichiro, 2014. "Moral-Hazard Premium," Working Paper Series G-1-7, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Guido Maretto, 2017. "Diversification and Screening," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp610, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Guido Maretto, 2011. "Contracts and Market: Risk Sharing with Hidden Types," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert M. Gillenkirch & Achim Hendriks & Susanne A. Welker, 2014. "Effects of Executive Compensation Complexity on Investor Behaviour in an Experimental Stock Market," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 625-645, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:18:y:2005:i:4:p:1253-1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.