Cheung Kong Graduate School of BusinessBeijing, China
RePEc:edi:ckgsbcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Albert S. Kyle & Hui Ou-Yang & Bin Wei, 2011. "A Model of Portfolio Delegation and Strategic Trading," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(11), pages 3778-3812.
- H. Henry Cao & Hui Ou-Yang, 2009. "Differences of Opinion of Public Information and Speculative Trading in Stocks and Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 299-335, January.
- Kyle, Albert S. & Ou-Yang, Hui & Xiong, Wei, 2006. "Prospect theory and liquidation decisions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 273-288, July.
- Guo, Ming & Ou-Yang, Hui, 2006. "Incentives and performance in the presence of wealth effects and endogenous risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 150-191, July.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Ju, Nengjiu & Ou-Yang, Hui, 2006. "Estimation of continuous-time models with an application to equity volatility dynamics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 227-249, October.
- Nengjiu Ju & Hui Ou-Yang, 2006. "Capital Structure, Debt Maturity, and Stochastic Interest Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 2469-2502, September.
- Hui Ou-Yang, 2005. "An Equilibrium Model of Asset Pricing and Moral Hazard," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 1253-1303.
- Hui Ou-Yang, 2003. "Optimal Contracts in a Continuous-Time Delegated Portfolio Management Problem," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 173-208.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Recursive Impact Factor
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hui Ou-Yang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.