Do Firms Believe in Interest Rate Parity?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luna Azahara Romo González, 2016. "The drivers of European banks’ US dollar debt issuance: opportunistic funding in times of crisis?," Working Papers 1611, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Murat Duran & Doruk Kucuksarac, 2012. "Are Swap and Bond Markets Alternatives to Each Other in Turkey?," Working Papers 1223, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas, 2014. "Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 95-110.
- Paul Mizen & Frank Packer & Eli Remolona & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2018. "Original sin in corporate finance: New evidence from Asian bond issuers in onshore and offshore markets," Discussion Papers 2018/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- repec:eee:intfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:211-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1709e is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:14:y:2010:i:4:p:695-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .