Changing the U.S. Sugar Program into a Standard Crop Program: Consequences under the North American Free Trade Agreement and Doha
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David Abler & John C. Beghin & David Blandford & Amani Elobeid, 2008. "Changing the U.S. Sugar Program into a Standard Crop Program: Consequences under the North American Free Trade Agreement and Doha," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 82-102.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haley, Stephen L., 1998. "Modeling The U.S. Sweetener Sector: An Application To The Analysis Of Policy Reform," Working Papers 14610, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Lewis, Karen E., 2015. "Impact of NAFTA on U.S. and Mexican Sugar Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(3), August.
- John C. Beghin & Amani Elobeid, 2015.
"The Impact of the U.S. Sugar Program Redux,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-33.
- Beghin, John C. & Elobeid, Amani, 2013. "The Impact of the U.S. Sugar Program Redux," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36172, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Amani Elobeid, 2013. "The Impact of the U.S. Sugar Program Redux," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 13-wp538, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Amani Elobeid, 2013. "The Impact of the U.S. Sugar Program Redux," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp538, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Whistance, Jarrett & Payen, Andrick & Thompson, Wyatt, 2015. "Suspension Agreements and Antidumping/Countervailing Duties: US-Mexico Sugar Markets and the Effects of Alternative Trade Policies," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205550, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Grant, Jason H. & Regmi, Anita, 2010. "Trade and Welfare Impacts of Partial Liberalization of U.S. Sugar TRQs: The Application of a PE/GE Modeling Approach," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:82-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.