Value-at-Risk in Bakery Procurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Ramesh & Konandreas, Panos & Greenfield, Jim, 1996. "An overview of assessments of the impact of the Uruguay Round on agricultural prices and incomes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 351-363.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1995. "The incidence of agricultural policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 317-335, June.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Blackorby, Charles, 1999. " Partial-Equilibrium Welfare Analysis," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(3), pages 359-374.
- Westhoff, Patrick C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Meyers, William H., 2004.
"Challenges in Modeling the Effects of Trade Agreements on the Agricultural Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(02), August.
- Westhoff, Patrick & Fabiosa, Jacinto & Beghin, John & Meyers, William, 2004. "Challenges in Modeling the Effects of Trade Agreements on the Agricultural Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 383-393, August.
- Westhoff, Patrick C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Meyers, William H., 2004. "Challenges in Modeling the Effects of Trade Agreements on the Agricultural Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11673, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick C. Westhoff & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & John C. Beghin & William H. Meyers, 2004. "Challenges in Modeling the Effects of Trade Agreements on the Agricultural Sector," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp358, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Patrick C. Westhoff & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & John C. Beghin & William H. Meyers, 2004. "Challenges in Modeling the Effects of Trade Agreements on the Agricultural Sector," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp358, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Hanemann, Michael & Morey, Edward, 1992. "Separability, partial demand systems, and consumer's surplus measures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 241-258, May.
- Gylfason, T, 1995. "The Macroeconomics of European Agriculture," Princeton Studies in International Economics 78, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Roberton C. Williams III, 2003. "The Substantial Bias from Ignoring General Equilibrium Effects in Estimating Excess Burden, and a Practical Solution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(4), pages 898-927, August.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017. "Quantifying The Uruguay Round," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 16, pages 363-388 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn & Wobst, Peter, 1998.
"Policy bias and agriculture: partial and general equilibrium measures,"
TMD discussion papers
25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn & Wobst, Peter, 2001. "Policy Bias and Agriculture: Partial and General Equilibrium Measures," MPRA Paper 29473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2005. "The specification of price and income elasticities in computable general equilibrium models: An application of latent separability," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 905-925, September.
- Bautista, Romeo M, et al, 2001. "Policy Bias and Agriculture: Partial and General Equilibrium Measures," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-676, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdoul G. Sam, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation of market risk: an application to agricultural commodity futures," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 285-297, August.
- Songjiao Chen & William W. Wilson & Ryan Larsen & Bruce Dahl, 2015. "Investing in Agriculture as an Asset Class," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 353-371, June.
- Al Janabi, Mazin A.M., 2012. "Optimal commodity asset allocation with a coherent market risk modeling," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 131-140.
- Songjiao Chen & William Wilson & Ryan Larsen & Bruce Dahl, 2016. "Risk Management for Grain Processors and “Copulas”," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 365-382, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:581-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.