Compliance with International Food Safety Standards in Kenya's Green Bean Industry: Comparison of a Small- and a Large-scale Farm Producing for Export
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S.R. Thompson & J.S. Eales & R.J. Hauser, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Cash and Futures Grain Price Relationships in the North Central Region," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 241-254.
- Sarahelen Thompson & Philip Garcia & Lynne Dallafior Wildman, 1996. "The demise of the high fructose corn syrup futures contract: A case study," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 697-724, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Henrik & Trifković, Neda, 2014.
"Food Standards are Good – For Middle-Class Farmers,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 226-242.
- Henrik Hansen & Neda Trifković, 2013. "Food Standards are Good – for Middle-Class Farmers," IFRO Working Paper 2013/19, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Julius J. Okello & Scott M. Swinton, 2010. "From Circle of Poison to Circle of Virtue: Pesticides, Export Standards and Kenya's Green Bean Farmers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 209-224.
- Rosch, Stephanie & Ortega, David, 2014. "Looking for Causes of Effects: Imperfect Contract Enforcement in Kenya's French Bean Market," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170553, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rosch, Stephanie D & Zhang, Cathy & Preckel, Paul & Ortega, David L., 2015. "Do Search Frictions Compound Problems of Relational Contracting?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205779, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Muriithi, Beatrice W. & Matz, Julia Anna, 2015.
"Welfare effects of vegetable commercialization: Evidence from smallholder producers in Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 80-91.
- Muriithi, Beatrice & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Vegetable Commercialization: Evidence from Smallholder Producers in Kenya," Discussion Papers 166029, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ochieng, Dennis O. & Veettil, Prakashan C. & Qaim, Matin, 2017.
"Farmers’ preferences for supermarket contracts in Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 100-111.
- Ochieng, Dennis O. & Veettil, Prakashan C. & Qaim, Matin, 2016. "Farmers’ Preferences for Supermarket Contracts in Kenya," Discussion Papers 244354, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Ochieng, Dennis O. & Veettil, Prakashan C. & Qaim, Matin, 2016. "Farmers’ Preferences for Supermarket Contracts in Kenya," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235632, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Seng, Kimty, 2016. "The Effects of Market Participation on Farm Households’ Food Security in Cambodia: An endogenous switching approach," MPRA Paper 69669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kariuki, Isaac Maina & Loy, Jens-Peter & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2012.
"Farmgate Private Standards and Price Premium: Evidence From the GlobalGAP Scheme in Kenya's French Beans Marketing,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 42-53.
- Isaac Maina Kariuki & Jens‐Peter Loy & Thomas Herzfeld, 2012. "Farmgate Private Standards and Price Premium: Evidence From the GlobalGAP Scheme in Kenya's French Beans Marketing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Martha McMahon, 2013. "What Food is to be Kept Safe and for Whom? Food-Safety Governance in an Unsafe Food System," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-27, October.
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:2:p:269-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .