Equilibrium in Justifiable Strategies: A Model of Reason-based Choice in Extensive-form Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Topi Miettinen, 2010. "History-dependent Reciprocity in Alternating Offer Bargaining," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-15, Spring.
- Li, Duozhe, 2007. "Bargaining with history-dependent preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 695-708, September.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2005.
"Testing threats in repeated games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 214-235, April.
- Spiegler, R., 2001. "Testing Threats in Repeated Games," Papers 2001-28, Tel Aviv.
- Ran Spiegler, 2002. "Testing Threats in Repeated Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000445, www.najecon.org.
- Ran Spiegler, 2002. "Testing Threats in Repeated Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000445, David K. Levine.
- Ran Spiegler, 2001. "Testing Threats in Repeated Games," Economics Working Papers 0009, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Lombardi, Michele, 2009. "Reason-based choice correspondences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 58-66, January.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2004.
"Simplicity of beliefs and delay tactics in a concession game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 200-220, April.
- Ran Spiegler, 2003. "Simplicity of Beliefs and Delay Tactics in a Concession Game," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000208, David K. Levine.
- Basov Suren & Danilkina Svetlana, 2007. "Auctions with Opportunistic Experts," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Cherepavov, Vadim & Feddersen, Timothy & Sandroni, Alvaro, 2013. "Rationalization," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Maenner, Eliot, 2008. "Adaptation and complexity in repeated games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 166-187, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:69:y:2002:i:3:p:691-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.