Efficiency and the Value of Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & Yves Younes, 1973. "On the Efficiency of a Monetary Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 149-165.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & Yves Younes, 1972. "On the Role of Money and the Existence of a Monetary Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 355-372.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine, 2008.
"Subgame–Perfect Equilibria of Finite– and Infinite–Horizon Games,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: A Long-Run Collaboration On Long-Run Games, chapter 1, pages 3-20
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 1983. "Subgame-perfect equilibria of finite- and infinite-horizon games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 251-268, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1983. "Subgame-Perfect Equilibria of Finite- and Infinite-Horizon Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 219, David K. Levine.
- Cass, David & Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1979.
"The role of money in supporting the pareto optimality of competitive equilibrium in consumption-loan type models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-80, February.
- Cass, David & Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak., "undated". "The Role of Money in Supporting the Pareto Optimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Consumption-Loan Type Models," Working Papers 242, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Woodford, Michael, 1986. "Stationary sunspot equilibria in a finance constrained economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 128-137, October.
- Bewley, Truman, 1983.
"A Difficulty with the Optimum Quantity of Money,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1485-1504, September.
- Truman Bewley, 1979. "The Optimum Quantity of Money," Discussion Papers 383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas Sargent, 1999. "Matlab code for the Bewley model with production," QM&RBC Codes 19, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Laroque, Guy, 1973. "Money in the pure consumption loan model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 382-395, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John, 2003. "Monetary equilibrium with missing markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 585-618, July.
- Levine, David K., 1991. "Asset trading mechanisms and expansionary policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 148-164, June.
- Levine, David K., 1989.
"Infinite horizon equilibrium with incomplete markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 357-376, September.
- David K. Levine, 1986. "Infinite Horizon Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 418, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David K. Levine, 1989. "Infinite Horizon Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 49, David K. Levine.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2000.
"Inside and Outside Money, Gains to Trade, and IS-LM,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos, 2001. "Inside and Outside Money, Gains to Trade, and IS-LM," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-08, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2000. "Inside and Outside Money, Gains to Trade, and IS-LM," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1257R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2001.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990. "Indeterminacy in Applied Intertemporal General Equilibrium Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2042, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:56:y:1989:i:1:p:77-88.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.