On the Incidence of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Stam Erik, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Dow, James Jr., 1995. "Real business cycles and labor markets with imperfectly flexible wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1683-1696, December.
- Carlén, Björn, 2002. "Exclusionary Manipulation of Carbon Permit Markets: A Laboratory Test," Research Papers in Economics 2002:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Otrok, Christopher & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2008.
"On The Cyclicality of Real Wages and Wage Differentials,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2008/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Mar 2009.
- Christopher Otrok & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On the Cyclicality of Real Wages and Wage Differentials," Working Papers 2011-4, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Christopher Otrok & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On The Cyclicality of Real Wages and Wage Di¤erentials," Working Papers 1116, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2011.
"Implicit contracts and the cyclicality of the skill-premium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 963-979, June.
- Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2007. "Implicit Contracts and the Cyclicality of the Skill-Premium," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2010.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009.
"Asymmetric Substitutability: Theory And Some Applications,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 838-855, October.
- K. de Jaegher, 2008. "Asymmetric substitutability: theory and some applications," Working Papers 08-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jacques R. Artus & John H. Young, 1979. "Fixed and Flexible Rates: A Renewal of The Debate," NBER Working Papers 0367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Lindquist, 2004.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality Over the Business Cycle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 519-540, July.
- Lindquist, Matthew J., 2002. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality Over the Business Cycle," Research Papers in Economics 2002:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Hung, N. M. & Lefebvre, P., 1981. "Sur l’impact de l’assurance-chômage dans une économie keynésienneOn the impact of unemployment insurance in a Keynesian economy," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(4), pages 525-552, octobre-d.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:3:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nissan Liviatan, 1983. "On Equilibrium Wage Indexation and Neutrality of Indexation Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 107-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Lowe & Thomas Rohling, 1992. "Loan Rate Stickiness: Theory and Evidence," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9206, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Louis Pantuosco & Laura Ullrich, 2014. "Factors of Immobility: Why the Unemployment Rate is Slow to Adjust," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 325-337, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:43:y:1976:i:1:p:115-125.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.