Chamberlin versus Chicago
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darby, Michael R. & Lott, John Jr., 1989.
"Qualitative information, reputation, and monopolistic competition,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 87-103, June.
- Michael R. Darby & John R. Lott, Jr., 1975. "Qualitative Information, Reputation, and Monopolistic Competition," NBER Working Papers 0095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby & John R. Lott, 1982. "Qualitative Information, Reputation and Monopolistic Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 265, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cristián Larroulet Vignau, 2016. "George Stigler and His Influence on the Transformation of the Chilean Economy," Serie Working Papers 44, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Leonardo Ivarola & Gustavo Marqués, 2012. "Behavioural Procedural Models – a multipurpose mechanistic account," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 84-108, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:29:y:1961:i:1:p:2-28.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.