Should Trade Agreements Include Environmental Policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benchekroun Hassan & Yildiz Halis Murat, 2011.
"Free Trade, Autarky and the Sustainability of an International Environmental Agreement,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2009. "Free Trade, Autarky And The Sustainability Of An International Environmental Agreement," Departmental Working Papers 2009-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & MURAT YILDIZ, Halis, 2010. "Free Trade, Autarky and the Sustainability of an International Environmental Agreement," Cahiers de recherche 12-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke, 2016.
"Trade Liberalization and Environmental Taxation in Federal Systems,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(1), pages 150-167, January.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Environmental Taxation in Federal Systems," Research Papers in Economics 2014-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Environmental Taxation in Federal Systems," CESifo Working Paper Series 4717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lee, Gea M., 2016. "Optimal international agreement and restriction on domestic efficiency," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 138-155.
- Thomas Kuhn & Radomir Pestow & Anja Zenker, 2018. "Endogenous Climate Coalitions and Free Trade - Building the Missing Link," Chemnitz Economic Papers 018, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2012. "International trade and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6235, The World Bank.
- Bogmans, Christian, 2015. "Can the terms of trade externality outweigh free-riding? The role of vertical linkages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 115-128.
- Bogmans, C.W.J., 2011. "Can globalization outweigh free-riding?," Serie Research Memoranda 0048, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:3:p:435-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cavalletti, Barbara & Borino, Floriana, 2015. "The Challenge of Analysing the Impact of Environmental Policy on Competitiveness - L’analisi dell’impatto della politica ambientale sulla competitività: una sfida ancora aperta," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(2), pages 153-171.
- Thomas Kuhn & Radomir Pestow & Anja Zenker, 2017. "Building Climate Coalitions on Preferential Free Trade Agreements," Chemnitz Economic Papers 011, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Jul 2017.
- Saibal Kar & Devleena Majumdar, 2016. "MFN Tariff Rates and Carbon Emission: Evidence from Lower-Middle-Income Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(3), pages 493-510, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:renvpo:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:84-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aereeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.