Underemployment Equilibrium with Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Stahl, 2010.
"Price adjustment in German manufacturing: evidence from two merged surveys,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2-3), pages 67-92.
- Stahl, Harald, 2006. "Price adjustment in German manufacturing: evidence from two merged survey," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,46, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2003.
"Inside and outside bounds: threshold estimates of the Phillips curve,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 3-18.
- Giovanni P. Olivei & Michelle L. Barnes, 2004. "Inside and Outside Bounds: Threshold Estimates of the Phillips Curve," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 295, Econometric Society.
- Lévesque, Suzanne & Paquin, Lloyd, 1986. "Les microfondements de la macroéconomique : une recension critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 597-619, décembre.
- Kleshchelski, Isaac & Vincent, Nicolas, 2009. "Market share and price rigidity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 344-352, April.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1995.
"The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1241-1277, November.
- Miles S. Kimball & Michael Woodford, 1994. "The quantitative analysis of the basic neomonetarist model," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1241-1289.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1995. "The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model," NBER Working Papers 5046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Pablo Burriel-Llombart, 2003.
"Endogenous Price Stickiness, Trend Inflation, and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
12, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Pablo Burriel-Llombart & Hashmat Khan & Barbara Rudolf, 2003. "Endogenous price stickiness, trend inflation, and the New Keynesian Phillips curve," Bank of England working papers 191, Bank of England.
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Khan, Hashmat & Burriel-Llombart, Pablo & Rudolf, Barbara, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips curve under trend inflation and strategic complementarity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-59, March.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1997.
"A framework for the analysis of moderate inflations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 45-65, June.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1997. "A framework for the analysis of moderate inflations," Working Paper 97-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Coenen, Gunter & Levin, Andrew T. & Christoffel, Kai, 2007.
"Identifying the influences of nominal and real rigidities in aggregate price-setting behavior,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2439-2466, November.
- Levin, Andrew T. & Coenen, Günter, 2004. "Identifying the influences of nominal and real rigidities in aggregate price-setting behavior," Working Paper Series 418, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Levin & GÃ¼nter Coenen, 2005. "Identifying the Influences of Nominal and Real Rigidities in Aggregate Price-Setting Behavior," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 66, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bouakez, Hafedh, 2005.
"Nominal rigidity, desired markup variations, and real exchange rate persistence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 49-74, May.
- Hafedh Bouakez, 2002. "Nominal Rigidity, Desired Markup Variations, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," Staff Working Papers 02-26, Bank of Canada.
- hafedh bouakez, 2003. "Nominal Rigidity, Desired Markup Variations, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 52, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ronald Balvers, 1992. "A Keynesian general equilibrium model with competitive firms and rational expectations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 23-38, February.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2007.
"The frequency and costs of individual price adjustment,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 531-552.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2000. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustments," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-22.
- Ian McDonald, 2009. "Behavioural Macroeconomics And Wage And Price Setting: Developing Some Early Insights Of John Maynard Keynes And Joan Robinson," CAMA Working Papers 2009-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- S. Dupraz, 2017. "A Kinked-Demand Theory of Price Rigidity," Working papers 656, Banque de France.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1989. "Cost and Price Movements in Business Cycle Theories and Experience: Hypotheses of Sticky Wages and Prices (SEE ALSO WP3132-send out together)," NBER Working Papers 3131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford, 1990. "Self-Fulfilling Expectations and Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand," NBER Working Papers 3361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:97:y:1982:i:1:p:89-107.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.