Market Power in a Securities Market with Endogenous Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suleyman Basak & Anna Pavlova, 2004.
"Monopoly power and the firm’s valuation: a dynamic analysis of short versus long-term policies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 503-530, October.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2002. "Monopoly Power and the Firm's Valuation: A Dynamic Analysis of Short versus Long-Term Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2003. "Monopoly Power And The Firm'S Valuation: A Dynamic Analysis Of Short Versus Long-Term Policies," Working papers 4234-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Agastya, Murali, 2003. "Insider Trading, Informational Effciency and Allocative Effciency," Working Papers 6, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry, 1993.
"Asymétrie d’information et marchés financiers : une synthèse de la littérature récente,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 8-44, mars.
- Thierry Foucault & Bruno Biais, 1993. "Asymétries d'information et marchés financiers : une synthèse de la littérature récente," Post-Print hal-00711386, HAL.
- von Beschwitz, Bastian & Chuprinin, Oleg & Massa, Massimo, 2015. "Why Do Short Sellers Like Qualitative News?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1149, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2004. "Monopoly Power and the FirmÂ€Ù³ Valuation:," Working papers 4234-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Estrada, Javier, 1994. "Insider trading: regulation, securities markets, and welfare under risk neutrality," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2922, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Estrada, Javier, 1995. "Insider trading: regulation, securities markets, and welfare under risk aversion," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3901, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2019. "Measuring multi-product banks' market power using the Lerner index," CAMA Working Papers 2019-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Krebs, Tom, 2007. "Rational expectations equilibrium and the strategic choice of costly information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 532-548, June.
- Branko Urosevic, 2001. "Moral hazard and dynamics of insider ownership stakes," Economics Working Papers 787, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
- Phong T. H. Ngo, 2006. "International Prudential Regulation, Regulatory Risk and the Cost of Bank Capital," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-463, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:100:y:1985:i:4:p:1143-1167.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.