Financial Liberalization and Economic Development: A Reassessment of Interest-Rate Policies in Asia and Latin America
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Kingdom of Swaziland; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/355, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Finn Tarp, 2003. "Financial liberalization, financial development and economic growth in LDCs," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 189-209.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:152-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- JJ. Cao-Alvira & LG Deidda, 2013. "Financial liberalization and the development of microcredit," Working Paper CRENoS 201324, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Xu, Lilai & Oh, K.B., 2011. "The stock market in China: An endogenous adjustment process responding to the demands of economic reform and growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Felix Eschenbach, 2004. "Finance and Growth: A Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-039/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bhide, M G & Prasad, A & Ghosh, Saibal, 2001. "Emerging Challenges in Indian Banking," MPRA Paper 1711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:5:y:1989:i:4:p:29-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.