Equilibrium Selection and Public-good Provision: The Development of Open-source Software
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2003. "Evolution in Teams," Economics Series Working Papers 177, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Geishecker, Ingo, 2010. "Who contributes voluntarily to OSS? An investigation among German IT employees," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 165-172, February.
- Juergen Bitzer & Ingo Geishecker & Philipp Schroeder, 2010. "Returns to Open Source Software Engagement: An Empirical Test of the Signaling Hypothesis," Working Papers V-321-10, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Dongryul Lee & Byung Kim, 2013. "Motivations for Open Source Project Participation and Decisions of Software Developers," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 31-57, January.
- Bitzer, Jurgen & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schroder, Philipp J.H., 2007.
"Intrinsic motivation in open source software development,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 160-169, March.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schröder, Philipp J. H., 2004. "Intrinsic motivation in open source software development," Discussion Papers 2004/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Wolfram Schrettl & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "Intrinsic Motivation in Open Source Software Development," Development and Comp Systems 0505007, EconWPA.
- Gauguier, Jean-Jacques, 2009. "L’industrialisation de l’Open Source," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/4388 edited by Toledano, Joëlle, April.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pekka Sääskilahti, 2016.
"Buying Decision Coordination and Monopoly Pricing of Network Goods,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 313-333, April.
- Sääskilahti, Pekka, 2006. "Buying Decision Coordination and Monopoly Pricing of Network Goods," MPRA Paper 5106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bitzer, Jurgen, 2004. "Commercial versus open source software: the role of product heterogeneity in competition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 369-381, December.
- Makris, Miltiadis, 2009. "Private provision of discrete public goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 292-299, September.
- repec:old:wpaper:321 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:18:y:2002:i:4:p:446-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .