Ethnic differences in women's employment: the changing role of qualifications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2010.
"Ethnic minority immigrants and their children in Britain,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 209-233, April.
- Christian Dustmann & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2006. "Ethnic Minority Immigrants and their Children in Britain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0610, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2008. "Ethnic minority immigrants and their children in Britain," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Miranda, Alfonso & Zhu, Yu, 2013.
"The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants' Labor Market Outcomes in the UK,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Miranda & Yu Zhu, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants’ Labour Market Outcomes in the UK," Studies in Economics 1301, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas & Raquel Vegas, 2011.
"Moroccans' Assimilation In Spain: Family-Based Versus Labor-Based Migration,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 119-139.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Vegas, Raquel, 2012. "Moroccans' Assimilation in Spain: Family-Based versus Labor-Based Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alice Goisis & Wendy Sigle-Rushton, 2014. "Childbearing Postponement and Child Well-being: A Complex and Varied Relationship?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(5), pages 1821-1841, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:58:y:2006:i:2:p:351-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.