Serving the old: ageing and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Momota, Akira, 2012. "Population aging and sectoral employment shares," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 527-530.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007.
"Sustainable Social Spending and Stagnant Public Services: Baumol's Cost Disease Revisited,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(4), pages 519-547, December.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Sustainable Social Spending and Stagnant Public Services: Baumol's Cost Disease Revisited," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/34, European University Institute.
- Stijepic, Denis & Wagner, Helmut, 2009. "Population-ageing, structural change and productivity growth," MPRA Paper 37005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Feb 2012.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2010. "A two-sector overlapping generations economy: economic growth and multiple equilibria," Discussion Papers 2010/100, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliwia Komada, 2015. "Children as a public good in PAYG pension system," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 43.
- Sarah Harper, 2013. "Population–Environment Interactions: European Migration, Population Composition and Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(4), pages 525-541, August.
- Akira Yakita, 2012. "Different demographic changes and patterns of trade in a Heckscher–Ohlin setting," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 853-870, July.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2009. "A two-sector OLG economy: economic growth and demographic behaviour," MPRA Paper 18869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katerina Koka, 2015. "The Impact of the Population Age Structure on the Response to Negative Asset Shocks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2270-2281.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:41128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bas Van Groezen & Lex Meijdam & Harrie A. A. Verbon, 2007. "Increased Pension Savings: Blessing or Curse? Social Security Reform in a Two‐Sector Growth Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 736-755, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:57:y:2005:i:4:p:647-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.