Costs of Separating Budgetary Policy from Control of Inflation: A Neglected Aspect of Central Bank Independence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dr Martin Weale, 1998. "Cost of separating budgetary policy from control of inflation: a neglected aspect of central bank independence," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 133, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai, 2016. "Economic Growth and Development in India and SAARC Countries," EcoMod2016 9631, EcoMod.
- Jérôme Creel, 2002.
"Strategic interactions between monetary and fiscal policies: a case study for the European Stability Pact,"
- Jérôme Creel, 2002. "Strategic interactions between monetary and fiscal policies: a case study for the European Stability Pact," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3221, Sciences Po.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Libich & Dat Thanh Nguyen & Petr Stehlík, 2011. "Monetary Exit Strategy and Fiscal Spillovers," CAMA Working Papers 2011-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Creel, 2001.
"Faut-il contraindre la politique budgétaire en Union monétaire ?. Les enseignements d'une maquette simulée,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 77(2), pages 199-249.
- Jérôme Creel, 2001. "Faut-il contraindre la politique budgétaire en union monétaire ? Les enseignements d'une maquette simulée," Post-Print hal-01016995, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel, 2001. "Faut-il contraindre la politique budgétaire en Union monétaire ?: Les enseignements d’une maquette simulée," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2943, Sciences Po.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Sven Jari Stehn & David Vines, 2006.
"Five-Equation Macroeconomics A Simple View of the Interactions Between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy,"
0610, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Stehn, Sven Jari & Vines, David, 2006. "Five-Equation Macroeconomics: A Simple View of the Interactions Between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hossein Samiei & Jan Kees Martijn, 1999. "Central Bank Independence and the Conduct of Monetary Policy in the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 99/170, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Libich & Petr Stehlík, 2012. "Monetary Policy Facing Fiscal Indiscipline under Generalized Timing of Actions," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(3), pages 393-431, September.
- Libich, Jan & Nguyen, Dat Thanh & Stehlík, Petr, 2015. "Monetary exit and fiscal spillovers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 184-206.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:50:y:1998:i:3:p:449-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.