The Causes of Skill Shortages in Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Fabling & David C. Maré, 2016.
"Firm-Level Hiring Difficulties: Persistence, Business Cycle And Local Labour Market Influences,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 179-210, June.
- Richard Fabling & Maré, David C, 2013. "Firm-level Hiring Difficulties: Persistence, Business Cycle and Local Labour Market Influences," Working Papers 13_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Fabling, Richard & Maré, Dave C., 2013. "Firm-Level Hiring Difficulties: Persistence, Business Cycle and Local Labour Market Influences," IZA Discussion Papers 7534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mok, Penny & Mason, Geoff & Stevens, Philip & Timmins, Jason, 2012. "A Good Worker is Hard to Find: Skills Shortages in New Zealand Firms," Occasional Papers 12/5, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- AndrÃ©s J. Marchante & Bienvenido Ortega & Ricardo PagÃ¡n, 2005. "Determinants of Skills Shortages and Hard-to-Fill Vacancies in the Hospitality Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p21, European Regional Science Association.
- Pablo Burriel-Llombart & Jonathan Thomas, 2001. "Skill imbalances in the UK labour market: 1979-99," Bank of England working papers 145, Bank of England.
- World Bank, 2005. "Malaysia : Firm Competitiveness, Investment Climate and Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8310, The World Bank.
- Healy, Joshua & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J., 2011. "Adjusting to Skill Shortages: Complexity and Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 6097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:45:y:1993:i:4:p:573-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.