Macroeconomic Impacts of Energy Shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masih, Rumi & Peters, Sanjay & De Mello, Lurion, 2011.
"Oil price volatility and stock price fluctuations in an emerging market: Evidence from South Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 975-986, September.
- MASIH Rumi & PETERS Sanjay, "undated". "Oil Price Volatility and Stock Price Fluctuations in an Emerging Market: Evidence from South Korea," EcoMod2003 330700096, EcoMod.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 1995. "Resource booms in competitive equilibria with decreasing returns to scale," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 185-200, June.
- Dissou, Yazid, 2010. "Oil price shocks: Sectoral and dynamic adjustments in a small-open developed and oil-exporting economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 562-572, January.
- Abul Quasem Al-Amin & Siwar Chamhuri & Abdul Hamir Jaafar, 2008.
"Impacts Of External Price Shocks On Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016),
Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 7, pages 1-24, October.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri & Jaafar, Abdul hamid, 2008. "Impacts of External Price Shocks on Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 9308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joao Tovar Jalles, 2009. "Do Oil Prices Matter? The Case of a Small Open Economy," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 65-87, May.
- Robalo, Pedro Brito & Salvado, João Cotter, 2008. "Oil price shocks and the Portuguese economy since the 1970s," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp529, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Oil Prices and the Dynamics of Output and Real Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:44:y:1992:i:3:p:403-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .