Strategic Entry Interactions Involving Profit-Maximising and Labour-Managed Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshihiro Tomaru & Yasuhiko Nakamura & Masayuki Saito, 2009. "Capacity Choice in a Mixed Duopoly with Managerial Delegation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1904-1924.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2017. "Unionization Regimes, Capacity Choice by Firms and Welfare Outcomes," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 85(6), pages 661-681, December.
- Nakamura, Yasuhiko, 2014. "Capacity choice in a duopoly with a consumer-friendly firm and an absolute profit-maximizing firm," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 105-117.
- Koichi Futagami & Makoto Okamura & Tetsuya Shinkai & Nobuhiro Mori, 2005. "Organizational Entry Deterrence Barrier:The Japanese Firm vs.the American Firm," Discussion Paper Series 23, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2005.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Podivinsky, Jan & Stewart, Geoff, 2003. "Why are labour-managed firms so rare? An analysis of entry using UK panel data," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0402, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kangsik Choi & DongJoon Lee, 2020. "Do firms choose overcapacity or undercapacity in a vertical structure?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(5), pages 839-847, July.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2008. "Strategic Investment In A New Mixed Market With Labor‐Managed And Profit‐Maximizing Firms," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 594-607, November.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2014.
"Capacity choice and welfare under alternative unionisation structures,"
2014/176, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2014. "Capacity Choice and Welfare under Alternative Unionisation Structures," Working Paper series 12_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2018. "Stackelberg Mixed Triopoly Games with State-Owned, Labour-Managed and Capitalist Firms," MPRA Paper 88222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2019. "Capacity choice in an international mixed triopoly," Working Papers e140, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Yoshinari Miyamoto, 2010. "Strategic Investment In A Labour‐Managed Duopoly," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 317-341, October.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2019. "Capacity choice in an international mixed triopoly," MPRA Paper 94051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff, 2007. "Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 177-192, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:43:y:1991:i:4:p:570-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.