Multi-product Cost Attributes: A Study of U.K. Building Societies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Haynes & Steve Thompson, 1999. "Merger Activity and Employment: Evidence from the UK Mutual Sector," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 39-54, March.
- Agnès Labye & Christine Lagoutte & Françoise Renversez, 2002. "Banques mutualistes et systèmes financiers : une analyse comparative Allemagne, Grande-Bretagne, France," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 67(3), pages 85-109.
- Esho, Neil & Sharpe, Ian G., 1995. "Long-run estimates of technological change and scale economies in a dynamic framework: Australian permanent building societies, 1974-1990," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1135-1157, October.
- Obben, James, 1993.
"Cost structure and technical change in rural banking,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), March.
- Obben, James, 1993. "Cost structure and technical change in rural banking," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 243-263, March.
- Haynes, Michelle & Thompson, Steve, 1999. "The productivity effects of bank mergers: Evidence from the UK building societies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 825-846, May.
- Drake, Leigh & Simper, Richard, 2002. "Economies of scale in UK building societies: A re-appraisal using an entry/exit model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2365-2382.
- Tara Deelchand & Carol Padgett, 2009. "Size and Scale Economies in Japanese Cooperative Banking," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2009-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:42:y:1990:i:2:p:446-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .