Tariffs, Quotas, and International Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominik Egli & Frank Westermann, 2001. "On the Welfare Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas under Duopoly," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 137(II), pages 171-182, June.
- Gelves, Alejandro & McGinty, Matthew, 2016. "International environmental agreements with consistent conjectures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 67-84.
- Ryuzo Sato & Rama Ramachandran & Shunichi Tsutsui, 1991. "Incomplete Appropriability of R&D and the Role of Strategies and Cultural Factors in International Trade: A Japanese Case," NBER Working Papers 3797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. McCorriston & I. M. Sheldon, 1992. "Policy-Induced Capacity Constraints And Strategic Interaction In Processed Food Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 149-159.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Tariffs, quotas and terms-of-trade: The case of New Zealand," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 313-332, December.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Okumura, Yasunori, 2015. "Volume and share quotas in Cournot competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 137-144.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Yasunori Okumura, 2014. "Comparison between specific taxation and volume quotas in a free entry Cournot oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 125-132, October.
- Hong Hwang & Cheng-Hau Peng & Hsiu-Ling Wu, 2013. "Tariffication and Welfare in a Differentiated Duopoly," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 899-911, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:41:y:1989:i:4:p:749-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .