Optimal Taxation and Employment Policy with a Centralized Wage Settin g
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wikström, Magnus, 2011. "Optimal Tax Progression: Does it Matter if Wage Bargaining is Centralized or Decentralized?," Umeå Economic Studies 829, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, 1997.
"Wage bargaining, labor-tax progression, and welfare,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 127-150, June.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 1997. "Wage bargaining, Labor-tax progression, and welfare," Munich Reprints in Economics 20302, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, 1999.
"Tax Coordination and Unemployment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(1), pages 7-26, February.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, "undated". "Tax Coordination and Unemployment," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-26, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 1999. "Tax Coordination and Unemployment," Munich Reprints in Economics 20298, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2003. "Optimal Taxation with Capital Accumulation and Wage Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tapio Palokangas, 2014. "Optimal Capital Taxation, Labour Unions, and the Hold-Up Problem," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(4), pages 359-375, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:39:y:1987:i:4:p:799-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .