Imperfect Competition, Underemployment and Crowding-Out
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís F. Costa, "undated". "Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy With Cournot Competition in the Non-Tradable Good Sector," Discussion Papers 97/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "Kalecki'S Theory Of Income Determination: A Reconstruction And An Assessment," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0305001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Ying Wu, 2004. "Multiple Equilibria and Interfirm Macro-Externality: An Analysis of Sluggish Real Adjustment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 61-77, May.
- Luís F. Costa, "undated". "Product Differentiation, Fiscal Policy, and Free Entry," Discussion Papers 98/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nordhaus, William & John, Andrew, 1986. "The share economy: A symposium," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 414-415, December.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2000. "Kalecki's Theory of Income Determination and Modern Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 54853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Mar 2014.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2009/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Pichelmann, Karl & Schuh, Andreas-Ulrich, 1996. "The NAIRU - Concept: A Few Remarks," Economics Series 36, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Borghans, L. & de Grip, A., 1999. "Skills and low pay: upgrading or overeducation?," ROA Research Memorandum 5E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:35:y:1983:i:0:p:245-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.