Poverty in the Welfare State
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Colombino, 2011.
"Five issues in the design of income support mechanisms. The case of Italy,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp21_11, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Colombino, Ugo, 2011. "Five Issues in the Design of Income Support Mechanisms: The Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2015.
"Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity: A case study for China,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 124-132.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2015. "Benefit Incidence with Incentive Effects, Measurement Errors and Latent Heterogeneity: A Case Study for China," NBER Working Papers 21111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombino Ugo & Locatelli Marilena & Narazani Edlira & O'Donoghue Cathal, 2010.
"Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms: An Evaluation Exercise With a Microeconometric Model,"
Basic Income Studies,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, September.
- Colombino, Ugo & Locatelli, Marilena & Narazani, Edlira & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010. "Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms: An Evaluation Exercise with a Microeconometric Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli & Edlira Narazani & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2010. "Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms: An Evaluation Exercise with a Microeconometric Model," CHILD Working Papers wp04_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Thomas Moutos & William Scarth, 2003. "Some Macroeconomic Consequences of Basic Income and Employment Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2013. "Benefit incidence with incentive effects, measurement errors and latent heterogeneity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6573, The World Bank.
- Yamamori Toru, 2014. "A Feminist Way to Unconditional Basic Income: Claimants Unions and Women’s Liberation Movements in 1970s Britain," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-24, December.
- Martin Ravallion, 2013. "The Idea of Antipoverty Policy," NBER Working Papers 19210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:24:y:1972:i:3:p:289-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.