The Effects of Industry-Wide Price Regulation on Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2010. "Pre-play communication in Cournot competition: An experiment with students and managers," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "The Cognitive Effect of a Minimum Wage. Comment," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(1), pages 52-55, March.
- Freitag, Andreas & Roux, Catherine & Thöni, Christian, 2019. "Communication and Market Sharing: An Experiment on the Exchange of Soft and Hard Information," Working papers 2019/23, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Till Requate & Israel Waichman, 2011. "“A profit table or a profit calculator?” A note on the design of Cournot oligopoly experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 14(1), pages 36-46, March.
- Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "Action revision, information and collusion in an experimental duopoly market," MPRA Paper 77033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barreda-Tarrazona, Iván & García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Ziros, Nicholas, 2018.
"Market games as social dilemmas,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 435-444.
- Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Nicholas Ziros, 2015. "Market games as social dilemmas," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Iván Barreda Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Nikolas Ziros, 2015. "Market games as social dilemmas," Working Papers 2015/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Gomez-Martinez, Francisco & Onderstal, Sander & Sonnemans, Joep, 2016.
"Firm-specific information and explicit collusion in experimental oligopolies,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 132-141.
- Francisco Gomez-Martin & Sander Onderstal & Joep Sonnemans, 2015. "Firm-Specific Information and Explicit Collusion in Experimental Oligopolies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-054/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch’ng Kean, 2014. "Communication in Cournot competition: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-16.
- Wang, Siyu & Houser, Daniel, 2019. "Demanding or deferring? An experimental analysis of the economic value of communication with attitude," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 381-395.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:3:y:1987:i:2:p:397-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.