Smooth as Silk? A First Look at the Post MFA Textiles and Clothing Landscape
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan Dong & Yuliang Yao & Kefeng Xu, 2008. "Designing Supply Chain Backorder Contracts for Customer Retention," Working Papers 0038, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Raveen Ekanayake, 2014. "Repositioning in the Global Apparel Value Chain in the Post-MFA Era: Strategic Issues and Evidence from Sri Lanka," Departmental Working Papers 2014-17, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Micheline Goedhuys & Norbert Janz & Pierre Mohnen, 2014.
"Knowledge-based productivity in "low-tech" industries: evidence from firms in developing countries,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Janz, Norbert & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge-based productivity in low-tech industries: evidence from firms in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kristian Behrens & Brahim Boualam & Julien Martin, 2016. "The resilience of the Canadian textile industries and clusters to shocks, 2001-2013," CIRANO Project Reports 2016rp-05, CIRANO.
- Lila J. Truett & Dale B. Truett, 2010. "New Challenges For The South African Textile And Apparel Industries In The Global Economy," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 73-91, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:267-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.