Why an economic core: domestic transport costs
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Juan Moreno-Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2016.
"An Energy-centric Theory of Agglomeration,"
NBER Working Papers
22964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Moreno-Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2017. "An Energy-centric Theory of Agglomeration," Working papers 2017/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2011. "Land and Credit: A Study of the Political Economy of Banking in the United States in the Early 20th Century," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 1895-1931, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2009. "Land and Credit: A Study of the Political Economy of Banking in the United States in the Early 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 15083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rhydian James & Peter Midmore & Dennis Thomas, 2012. "Public Sector Size and Peripherality," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 447-460, December.
- Lessmann, Christian & Seidel, André, 2017. "Regional inequality, convergence, and its determinants – A view from outer space," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 110-132.
- Christian LeÃŸmann & AndrÃ© Seidel, 2015. "Regional Inequality, Convergence, and its Determinants - A View from Outer Space," CESifo Working Paper Series 5322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leßmann, Christian & Seidel, André, 2016. "Regional Inequality, Convergence, and its Determinants - A View from Outer Space," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145558, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ilenia Epifani & Rosella Nicolini, 2009. "On the density distribution across space: a probabilistic approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 776.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Marius Brülhart, 2011. "The spatial effects of trade openness: a survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(1), pages 59-83, April.
- Marius Brülhart, "undated". "The Spatial Effects of Trade Openness: A Survey," Discussion Papers 10/10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Brülhart, Marius, 2010. "The Spatial Effects of Trade Openness: A Survey," Papers 165, World Trade Institute.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andr RodrÃguez-Pose, 2014. "Government quality and spatial inequality: a cross-country analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(7), pages 1732-1753, July.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Government quality and spatial inequality: A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Palacios, David, 2016. "Terrorism and spatial disparities: Does interregional inequality matter?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 60-74.
- Jaremski, Matthew, 2014. "National Banking's Role in U.S. Industrialization, 1850–1900," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(01), pages 109-140, March.
- Matthew S. Jaremski, 2013. "National Banking's Role in U.S. Industrialization, 1850-1900," NBER Working Papers 18789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo & Cusolito, Ana, 2017. "Roads, exports and employment: Evidence from a developing country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 21-39.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:153-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muysken J. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de & Celbis M.G., 2014. "Public investment and regional politics: The case of Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:559-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed